Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One Word Wednesday



Alrightythen.

11 little kittens say Meow:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Unknown said...

LMAO!!! Clearly a man set up that display ;-)

Gone, long gone. said...

$13 for movies + $10 for flowers + $5 for chocolate.. I think I've got it covered. I'm going to get SO rewarded this VDay.

Robin said...

That's so sad.

OHN said...

This appears to be the work of the 16 year old male cashier.

Ruby said...

OHN had my thoughts exactly.

I hope you promptly rearranged the display? Because that sounds like something you would do.

Ruby said...

MT- We need your expertise over at the bar, please. Refer to comment #13 of my Spin Cycle post.

It involves adult-type-battery things, if that sparks your interest? :)

Bj in Dallas said...

that was Walmart, wasn't it.......
I hate and love that place at the same time. How can that be?

ZDub said...

Jesus, that looks just like my husband's movie collection.

Lorrie Veasey said...

Of COURSE this is inappropriate for valentines Day. Any good selection would surely include Ace Ventura Pet Detective and Caddyshack.

Tricia said...

Nothin's says "I love you, Babe," like some Die Hard.