Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's funny because it's true

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, I've always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?
Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'
Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm whether Shrek was the strongest, Ang elina was the most gorgeous and Brad was the sexiest. They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'

Brad Pitt perked up and said: 'And I know for sure that I'm the sexiest man alive.'

But Angelina Jolie lifted her sad, gorgeous face and said.......

'Who the hell is Miss Thystle?'


PS. Yes, yes, Kristin, Contest results will be posted today

PPS. Um, Hi! Hi Racie & Megan! I, uh, don't have your prizes in my purse still so no need to look in there! Just, um....HEY! A Penguin!

2 little kittens say Meow:

Jane! said...

I thought about you when I was riding my bike home yesterday... I had a half-zip fleece top on and I was getting very hot so I unzipped it and I looked down and only because I was all leaning forward it looked like I actually had cleavage... okay, I was wearing a pushup bra besides. ANYWAY, I was going to take a picture and post it but then I thought 'That Miss Thystle would probably pull out her Schwinn and take it for a spin so she could get a picture' and then, well, the booby blog wars would be on and really that's a fight I couldn't win.
Yes, in fact, I AM a sore loser.

Anonymous said...

This is too good! I'm so using this one!