Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Reason California Sucks

Seriously, who makes a law like this?

"California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat. "

Are you kidding me? How the hell else are you supposed to dress when driving that early morning carpool?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer this




to this


6 little kittens say Meow:

Zakary said...

I have that bathrobe.

Bj in Dallas said...

yeah, buttcrack in the morning is not my idea of a great start to the day......not enough coffee to make up for that. Nothing wrong with the robe, I've run kids to school many days in exactly what I slept in!

OHN said...

I bet his wanger is hanging out of the front vent too.

If they had a law about sleepwear here, after all the times I have gone on a school run like that, I would be sitting my ass in jail getting served three meals a day, having my own room and finally have some time all to myself.

Sounds like I need to get that law passed here :)

Lorrie Veasey said...

But the second photo gives you the best option for making sure your toll change is accessible.

Kr√ęg said...

Does that law apply to motorcycles as well?

fattie20xl said...

try seeing that come out of a semitruck. 3-15 times a day. every day. while you're trying to eat a bagel and drink a cup of coffee.

i cry in my sleep. every night i wake up screaming. it makes me long for the cold comfort of oblivion.